Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I am an interesting character. It’s always been my knowledge of how dumb I can be though sometimes. I have always tried my hardest to be someone who loves, treats people with honor and respect yet so many times I have failed over and over and over again. I have now realized that I am in need of a character change. I’ve been an idiot for far too long and it’s costing me things that mean a lot. It’s not an easy obstacle to overcome but it’s something that needs to happen. God has a lot of work to do and it’s time to start placing all of my trust in him that I can change into the man that I know he wants me to be. I don’t want to be angry, frustrated, the creep of a guy that I (despite people opposing these) that I am, because it’s brought me nothing but trouble. I’m sorry to those that I have been disrespectful to, those who’s lives I have made stressful, the drama I have created, trust me I’m just as disappointed as you are.
But I am a good man.
But I have flaws, and those flaws have cost me friendship and a reputation that I sometimes don’t think can mend. I’ll never be understood as anyone other than what I have displayed since the time I have been here. I am ashamed of that. I hope that in the future I can change peoples minds and hopefully will amount up to someone who is really worthy of being called a great friend and a TRUE man of God. It’s not my purpose in life to be what any of you want, it’s what God wants me to be, but I have even failed at that and for that I apologize. I have been so dumb to those people in my life that I care about and have acted childish and there is no taking that back. I should have acted like a real man, but I didn’t. I hope that this can somehow work out for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment