Saturday, May 14, 2011

Another Year Gone, Another Clean Slate


Well this is the end of the year review if you want to call it that, and what a year it’s been. There’s been lots of highs and lots of lows. Despite all of the negative things I could complain about I am choosing not to and will admit that I have done some growing this year. I have done a lot of embarrassing, shameful and dumb things, said a lot of dumb things and am not too entirely happy with myself or my past, but the great thing about it all is that you fall to learn. 
Despite these things in my past but I honestly feel like God has been speaking to me and I hope to overcome these obstacles and issues that weigh me down in my life this summer. I have an opportunity to come clean, start over, and do things right because God has given me the opportunity. It’s not going to be easy, I have a lot of emotional issues, habits to break, and need to let go of my past and move on. 
I want to thank those friends of mine that have been there for me through the thick and the thin. Those who have lent an ear, gave me advice, prayed for me and have just been amazing friends. If it weren’t for you I might be in a worse place that I am right now. Thank you for never giving up on me. 
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment